🔥 We challenge you!
- Research different methods of achieving omnidirectional view (Catadioptric, Dioptric, Polydioptric)
- Based on the outcome of the research build/implement an omnidirectional camera with a 360-degree field of view
- Calibrate camera to remove lens distortions
👉🏼 You are
- You are ready to accept challenges in engineering
- You have ability to work in a team in a high-tech start-up environment
- Background in computer vision, robotics, systems and control, embedded systems or similar fields
- Knowledge and practical experience with Python/C++, Linux, OpenCV and ROS3
- Experience with interfacing optical and image sensors
- Basic knowledge of camera models, lens distortions and calibration techniques
🏦 What do you get in return?
- You will work on a unique game changer project where you will have opportunities to learn unique applications in the field
- Competitive compensation
Duration: From 2 to 6 months