🔥 We challenge you!
As a Testing Technician, you will be responsible for running tests that serve as input for our researchers and engineers. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and collaborate with a team of talented professionals.
Your key responsibilities:
• Perform tests for the determination of application parameters for the Qlayers system
• Perform tests that serve as input for researchers and engineers
• Record test data and analyze results
• Maintain and calibrate testing equipment
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success
👉🏼 You are
- A hands on mentality
- Solution oriented
- Ability to function well in an international team
- Associate's Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience with testing equipment and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze data
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Working with plural pumps and spray equipment is a plus
- Passion for technology and innovation
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Healthy lunch
- Flat hierarchy, while still maintaining professional management.