🔥 We challenge you!
To strengthen our development team, CleVR is looking for a QA/Test engineer who has affinity with testing VR simulations. Within our development team you are responsible for setting up and maintaining automatic testing. You’ll be responsible for the execution and improvement of our current test plans and methodology. You’ll also become actively involved in installing, upgrading, testing existing and new to be delivered virtual reality systems. This includes support for service requests (helpdesk) from our customers. You become part of an all round development team that works according to the agile development methodology.
👉🏼 You are
- As a Software Test Engineer, you are planning, designing and conducting relevant test cases.
- You pinpoint bugs and analyze the root-cause.
- You help your team understand what went wrong and how to fix it.
A must have;
- Higher professional education or level.
- Good verbal and written communication in Dutch and English.
- Solution-oriented, accurate and open to feedback
- Ambitious, motivated and independent
- Problem-solving and well developed analytical skills
- Unit testing in C# (.net)
- Unity and Unity test framework.
- Writing clear and repeatable bug tickets.
- Visual Studio
- (WPF)test userinterface
- Game Development
- Agile method (bijv. SCRUM)
- Tracking Software (bijv. Jira, Trello, Youtrack)
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Full-time (32-40 hours) as a test engineer
- Involvement in the entire development process
- Gaining experience in setting up a CI system
- Get in touch with the latest technologies
- Working in a young, fun and ambitious team, with plenty of room for personal development.
- Working on a product that has a positive social contribution.