🔥 We challenge you!
Looking for a new opportunity within an innovative and fast-growing company? Are you a strong networker, good at closing deals and do you have experience with SaaS and/or data science? If yes, this position might be just the fit for you. Apply now!
As Technical Sales Representative, you will contribute to our national and international sales and play an important role in the next phase of our growth. With your technical knowledge you quickly understand how our UbiOps platform works in all its varieties (Cloud, Private Cloud, On-Premises), what value it brings to our (potential) customers and how it differs from other offerings in the market.
You either bring an existing network in our domain (B2B SaaS solutions targeting companies with data science activities) or have the skills to create one yourself quickly. You are able to create new leads, convert them to customers, ensure they remain customers and – last but not least – will ensure that they become promoters of UbiOps such that our sales flywheel really gets spinning. We are looking for a candidate which has a start-up/scale-up mentality and shares our vision that data will play an ever more important role in our everyday lives. Recognizing that our company operates in a dynamic and fast changing market, you are able to adjust quickly. Both to external (changing customer needs, competitors and technology landscape) and internal factors (changing team, processes and technology).
You are part of an agile and multidisciplinary team of sales & marketing professionals, product specialists and software developers, giving you plenty of opportunities to grow your experience and explore new technologies. On a daily basis, you will interact most frequently with the management team, the marketing manager, partner manager, technology consultants and product owner. You will report directly to the CEO.
👉🏼 You are
- Driven by commercial results
- Start-up and entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to switch between long-term strategy and day-to-day related activities
- Technical education (BSc+ level)
- Proven experience (2+ years) in a customer focused technical sales or consultancy role
- Basic understanding of Python and data science in general
- Sell B2B SaaS solutions to companies with data science activities (SMEs and enterprises)
- Manage contacts during their lifecycle from lead to customer to promoter
- Bring-your-own or build a new commercial network
- Relate with both executives as well as data scientists, engineers and developers
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly translating tech into user-friendly concepts
- Follow and explore the market (analyze competitors, product-market fit)
- Willing to travel and visit customers, trade fairs, data science events, competitor webinars, etc.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Being part of an international, inclusive, inspiring & amazing team in a fast-growing scale up.
- Work in the AI industry and help our customers to bring their models to life.
- Plenty of room for continuous personal development and learning new skills and technologies.
- All the hardware, software and snacks/drinks that you need to work effectively.
- Regular team activities, trips, lunches, dinners and drinks.
- Office in an excellent and inspiring location in The Hague, next to train station Laan van NOI.
- Member of The Hague Tech and YES!Delft community of start-ups and scale-ups.
- A competitive salary, with the option to receive Stock Appreciation Rights.
- Support with (highly skilled migrant) visa and 30% tax ruling application (if applicable).