🔥 We challenge you!
In this role you will be responsible for the software of our device, translate user needs into technical solutions that are used by surgeons in the OR and you will be involved in every stage of the development. There are many aspects of the technology that need to be taken into account, such as the sensor systems and their data, wireless communication and the algorithm and visualization on the output device. This has to be done in line with the high standards for engineering in the healthcare industry, so it is a complex challenge indeed!
It is a diverse role where no day will be the same. One day you might be optimizing our algorithm to improve its performance, the next day you’re attending a surgical procedure in the hospital to learn more a surgeons workflow and how they will interact with our system, while the next you could be testing different drill scenario’s to improve the accuracy of the screw length measurement.
👉🏼 You are
The role can be a perfect fit for you if you get enthusiastic about: Developing a deep understanding of how things work, solving problems, collaborating with colleagues in a multidisciplinary team of engineers, managing your own project, re-orient when facing setbacks, try again and testing concepts together with end-users. Both long-term strategic thinking and detailed engineering.
- MSc. Software Engineering, Computer science or similar
- Interest in health care and medical devices
- Great ability to take a structural approach to (software) development
- No specific programming language required. Python, C++, JAVA, C# or similar experience is a plus
- Data Science experience is a plus
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality and flexibility Strong verbal and writing skills in English and Dutch
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Great opportunity for professional growth in an ambitious and fast-growing start-up
- Your product in the hands of medical professionals. The first systems we ship will have your signature on it
- A competitive salary
- Part of a driven team