🔥 We challenge you!
We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer with an ambition to grow into the Data and AI field. You will deal with a diverse set of challenges. Your initial responsibility will be developing and maintaining a diagnostic software application that interfaces between the diagnostic system and the doctor. This software system should control the instrument hardware and run the measurement sequences and data storage. In addition, you will take care of the analysis of the data that is generated from our devices and use it to build the data pipelines that facilitate diagnostics decision making. For this purpose, you’ll get a chance to contribute to data analytics effort and develop and deploy AI models built to facilitate/further enhance the diagnostic process.
👉🏼 You are
As a Software Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in developing software solutions that drive the data analytics capabilities of our medical devices. Your responsibilities will include:
• Designing and developing software applications for data analysis and visualization in a medical device context.
• Building robust and efficient data pipelines to securely transmit and store medical data to the cloud for further analysis.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create and deploy AI models that enhance data analysis and predictive diagnostics.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
• Proven experience (2+ years) in software development (in Python or C++).
• Experience in building data pipelines and working with cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, Google Cloud).
• Proficiency in designing and implementing AI/ML models for data analysis and predictive insights.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
• Motivated team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with healthcare data standards is a plus.
🏦 What do you get in return?
• The opportunity to shape the future of healthcare technology with cutting-edge solutions that save lives.
• A collaborative and inclusive work environment that values your ideas and expertise.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional growth and development opportunities to expand your skill set.
• Chance to work with a passionate team of experts dedicated to making a difference in patient care.
• The opportunity to lead and build the in-house data & software team.
We offer a competitive salary, and opportunities for career growth within our company. If you are passionate about making a difference in the healthcare and diagnostics, and have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply by sending your resume/CV, and a short motivation letter to email@example.com.