🔥 We challenge you!
Want to be part of a tech-startup that's all about pushing the boundaries of IoT with cutting-edge energy harvesting technology? We're looking for a Software Engineer who's as passionate about this stuff as we are. Think you're up for it?
👉🏼 You are
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and programming of our IT systems. This involves the following specific challenges:
- Improving our data pipeline and IoT platform
- Building automated data-analysis methods and customer dashboard
- Developing the firmware for the microcontrollers in our sensors.
Preferably a bachelor's or master's degree in Software Engineering or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and experience with developing firmware for microcontrollers.
- Affinity with one or multiple of the following topics: security, data processing and storage, connectivity, UI/UX design.
🏦 What do you get in return?
The opportunity to work with young and highly motivated people in a culture that celebrates professional excellence and is serious about fun.
- The chance to use your talents and make a direct impact on a more sustainable future through the development of new technologies.
- A position in which you get to work on the most exciting technologies at the forefront of innovation in the areas of energy harvesting and wireless sensor networks.
- The ability to play a big role within a fast-growing organisation where you can continuously develop yourself both professionally and on a personal level.
- We’ll throw you a party to celebrate you joining our team!