🔥 We challenge you!
- As our Sales & Marketing Engineer, you will create marketing content, attend scientific fairs and conferences, visit customers and give presentations, and carry out online marketing activities in order to establish our network and topromote Single Quantum
- As for the sales process, we want you to be involved in every step from the first contact with the customer, to the delivery of the system(s), and the aftersales communication. We will want you to truly understand our technology and products as well as the customer’s scientific field and specific applications.
- As is part of any sales process, you will be responsible for drawing up various documents like quotations, tenders, and contracts.Working together with our customers is crucial; we aim to find the best solution for their scientific projects and experiments.
- As a Sales & Marketing Engineer, you are ready to discuss in depth the customer’s needs and applications .Of course, you won’t be on your own. You will be backed by the Single Quantum Sales team
- You will work closely with our Research, Development, and Production teams to tailor the best solution for the customer.
- We would also like you to continuously monitor the market, first by looking for new potential customers/projects, and second by identifying (scientific) trends and issues for which we can provide a solution. This will also be a part of the feedback loop you have with the aforementioned teams.
👉🏼 You are
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone with good time management skills
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of Physics or Engineering
- Experience with technical sales or marketing
- Good knowledge of and/or working experience with optics and quantum technology
- Experience in working with or in scientific labs is a plus
- An excellent command of English and/or German
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel allowance
- A retirement plan
- Up to 38 vacation days
- An international, high-tech environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, USA, France, Italy, China and the list goes on!
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always willing to listen, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year
- An employer who truly values personal development and growth who invites you to do the same
- Social security offered by the Collective Labor Agreement Metal & Technology (CAO Metaal en Techniek)