🔥 We challenge you!
- To be responsible for the sales process: contacting new leads and potential customers, having outbound calls, host follow-up meetings making sure we understand their needs and requirements, and closing deals. All to make sure to keep momentum
- Creating quotations, and ensure follow-up
- To be the main contact point for customers /leads during the sales process, analyzing their needs and converting these into a quotation.
- Listen carefully to customer needs and transferring them into feature requests, together with the operations and development team
👉🏼 You are
- Good social skills
- Good listener
- Knowledge of the maritime sector, a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in a commercial (preferably SAAS-sales) environment
- Experience in marine engineering, maritime technology, and/or chartering is a big plus
🏦 What do you get in return?
- A challenging job, 32-40 hours per week
- Working in a small team of environmentally aware, international, driven, and focused people
- The possibility to grow into the role of Manager Sales. Get to know and work with (inter)national shipping companies
- Direct contact with the full team, close contact with developers and reasonable coffee
- Participation in an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP)