🔥 We challenge you!
As a Sales Developer, you are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages of the sales funnel. You must research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects, and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers in the new business team.
👉🏼 You are
- You have a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods.
- Love to qualifying and onboarding prospects in collaboration with your members (Growth hacker, Marketing Manager, sales team)
- Update to date with Proptech industry news and topics so you can provide input for targeted (marketing) campaigns.
- Not afraid to be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- A networker & client relationship builder
- You can support our reselling partners in lead generation with their sales teams
- You have a bachelor's or equivalent in the field of business/marketing.
- 3 years’ experience in a Sales Developer, account manager, inside sales, or Marketer Lead Generation role.
- Your background allows you to quickly understand our solutions.
- You work in a structured way to identify and target new opportunities.
- You love closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continuous learning and improvement.
- You are a people’s person and enjoy being on the move.
- Someone who is able to understand Technical discussions and be a partner for both commercial and technical-oriented clients and colleagues.
- You are a full exponent of PHYSEE's mission and culture.
- You are a natural networker and presenter with an extrovert, high-energy personality.
- You are sensitive to (client) signals, flexible in your approach yet tenacious with regards to your goals.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English. German is a bonus
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Be part of a growing organization, with the mission of transforming the built environment into a smart, sustainable, and healthy eco-system
- Have variety in your daily activities through active knowledge sharing, presentations,
- Work-life balance
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas
- Work in an English environment, with 12 different nationalities
- Daily lunch & fruits (when we’re in the office)
- A yearly training budget for continual development and learning.
- A laptop (MacBook or Dell) and other tools that contribute to your success.
- Weekly fitness Bootcamp on Monday’s (PHYSEEO).
- Fun events and Friday drinks every six weeks.
- Market compliant primary and secondary conditions