🔥 We challenge you!
In short we revolutionize the world of glare control by enabling our segmented tin table glass to also show images by using the segments like addressable pixels. The content on our transparent screen doubles as the layer that actively controls the amount of transparency, the amount of glare control. We are the first to bring a media platform as the solution for sustainability challenges and contribute to CO2 reduction in a fun and exciting way. For instance we already developed the game PONG as dynamic glare control in the airport terminal. Can you help to further expand the possibilities of gamification, AR, generative video-art and video content for glare control?
👉🏼 You are
- Ambitious, motivated and independent
- Problem solving and well developed analytical skills
- That 10x developer
- Available at least 16 ours per week to crack your brain on these topics.
- Experience with Rust
- Experience with OpenGL
- Experience writing GLSL shaders
- Experience writing multi-threaded applications
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity with Linux
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Enthusiastic and driven team
- Access to the YES!Delft Ecosystem