🔥 We challenge you!
Together with 2 other developers (Embedded engineer, Front-end Dev) you will be responsible for further developing various new features and improvements of the robot:
- You will work on a variety of issues ranging from topics such as human detection, surface detection and smart route planning.
- Your main goal is to build reliable systems by writing quality code, doing design reviews, code reviews, CI/CD and hardware testing.
- You will have a lot of room to make your mark on the product.
👉🏼 You are
- Passionate about writing quality code and solving complex problems.
- Care about building products that have significant impact on the lives of people
- Someone that doesn't likes to be micromanaged
- Experience shipping real-world robotics systems (min 2 years)
- Experience working with ROS- Proficiency in Python- Experience working with Linux
- Willingness to physically work in Delft a few days a week (we actively promote remote work, but working with a robot sometimes limits this)
- Experience working with camera based or Lidar embedded systems
- Experience developing in the field of AI with regards to object/surface recognition or navigation
- Experience with robotic fleet management
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Human Detection
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Ability to make your mark on a life-saving product
- Ability to grow with us at an early stage of the company
- Freedom to work remotely up to 70%
- Competitive Salary