🔥 We challenge you!
As a Robotics Engineer at Mythronics, you’ll help us with the development of our robotics fleet for greenhouses. Your role is to work on the existing code base and develop new perception and localization algorithms to improve performance.
- Integrate new perception and control algorithms on edge devices for multi-robot localization
- Improve current autonomous navigation system for the multi-robot coordination
- Programming in C++/Python to integrate new algorithms in ROS
- Help with a communication system that enables robots to operate on a large scale
👉🏼 You are
- Analytical thinker
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Passionate about A.I.
- Experience in SLAM, Perception, and autonomous navigation
- Python or/and C++ programming proficiency, and prior knowledge of ROS
- Startup experience
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Impact: Your code will be tested on robots inside a greenhouse to save waste.
- Ownership: you will get a lot of responsibility and ownership during your role as an intern.
- Innovation: There is enough room to bring your own ideas to the table, we even appreciate it a lot.
- Environment: you will work in one of the coolest tech incubators YES!Delft
- Team: Working with a team of innovative and creative engineers.