🔥 We challenge you!
Your task will be to analyze live RedFox sensor data that is streamed to our servers, and to distinguish the patterns we’re after. You will help us improve our algorithms to boil down a wealth of information into meaningful parameters such as crack length, depth, orientation and propagation rate. You will have freedom to introduce your own ideas and methods to tackle the technical challenges you, together with us, will inevitably encounter. You are encouraged to make use of a scalable programming language, such that the tools you develop can be expanded across multiple projects. The assignment is non-remote.
👉🏼 You are
- Not afraid of a technical challenge
- Are available for a minimum of three months (full time, 4 d/w negotiable)
- Are excited to join a young, rapidly expanding team!
- Technical background (physics/engineering)
- BSc or MSc student
- Somewhat experienced with Python / MATLAB or similar
🏦 What do you get in return?
- A young and dynamic work environment
- Lots of support from the founders
- Offer valuable contribution to our product development
- An opportunity to develop yourself on multiple levels
Duration: Between 3-6 months