🔥 We challenge you!
Together with the engineering team and our suppliers, you will systematically improve the different components of the heat pump. The problems that you will work on cover a broad range of engineering challenges, including thermodynamics, acoustics, and manufacturing logistics problems. It is essential to always be searching for ways to improve the product design and manufacturing processes of Tarnoc.
- Optimizing for low-pressure drop
- Researching market opportunities
- Gaining insights from performance data
👉🏼 You are
- An aerospace/mechanical/electrical engineer
- Ambitious, motivated, and independent
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- Proficient in 3D CAD
- Proficient in English
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Work in a small dynamic team with ambitious coworkers
- Work on world-changing projects
- Informal but hardworking organization
- Lunch and several team outings
Fee: 2400-4000 euros p.m.