🔥 We challenge you!
- Continuously improve quantum processor layouts
- Develop, improve and test layout generating scripts and accompanying documentation
- Liaise with our fabrication team to gain understanding regarding fabrication possibilities
- Continuously collaborate with customers and partners in design iteration
- Propose, investigate and evaluate potential design change opportunities
- Show leadership in technology development
- Show flexibility in working hours and workload
👉🏼 You are
- In possession of excellent written and communication skills
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptionally motivated to make an impact on quantum computing
- Physics background (including quantum computation) is preferred
- Nano design and/or fabrication experience is a strong plus
- Software development experience, including solid understanding of best practices
- Python experience is a plus, otherwise ability to learn in a very short timespan
🏦 What do you get in return?
- QuantWare is a (stealth) startup that makes superconducting quantum hardware.
- Our mission is to Accelerate the advent of the quantum computer.
- We design, develop and fabricate state-of-the-art Quantum Processor Units.
- QuantWare offers a super fast-moving environment, unlimited growth opportunities for employees and a competitive salary with equity compensation.
- We are extremely motivated to solve a very hard problem and make useful quantum computation a reality.
- We are committed to diversity and work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.