🔥 We challenge you!
The timing is just right. Because we are developing our technology, rolling out our solution (Smart Zones) and building a team with ambitious innovators in the upcoming years. As a project manager you will work with our core-team of 4 people on projects for (inter)national cities, from start to finish.
👉🏼 You are
As a project manager you will work on diverse tasks. Your main task during the week will be to focus on running multiple projects in our partner cities, both nationally and internationally. From the moment of the first ideations and conversations, to location scouting and benchmarking, until implementation and operation of our Smart Zones.During the couple of months of each project, you are closely collaborating with our stakeholders: city officials, local citizens, businesses, truck drivers and suppliers. You take care in preparing workshops, meetings and events. Always making sure that everyone is on board, communication is clear and all work is done according to plan.Back with the Coding the Curbs team, you will use the lessons learned to improve our technology, software & hardware. Including design thinking and co-creation exercises. Together with the team, you’re constantly learning, innovating and working on the (business) development of our start-up.
- A one-of-a-kind person fluent in Dutch and English
- Graduated with an academic (WO) degree and excellent results
- An analytical thinker combined with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Curious and independent mentality, confident to pick up a wide variety of tasks
- Great communication and social skills for workshops and co-creation sessions
- Someone who enjoys working with innovation and is curious to dive into technology
- Smooth project management skills and preferably affinity with Smart Cities, Mobility and/or Logistics
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Be part of a creative, entrepreneurial and inspiring team
- Steep learning curve and responsibility from the moment you start
- Inspiring office in Amsterdam and possibility to work in our partner’s office (FMN) on the Delft Campus
- Part of the YES!Delft eco-system and all it’s perks (training, events, coaching, etc)
- A competitive salary (€2800 - €3200) based on 40 hour work week
- Including compensations such as travel and holidays (25 days)
- Social and sport activities with the team such as Padel and Bootcamp.
- An unforgettable start-up journey