🔥 We challenge you!
What do you do? Generate access to sustainable water.
- As Project Engineer, your main area of focus will be to built our units at our office next to the beach in the harbor of Scheveningen. Once the units are transported to the client’s location, you will also be involved in commissioning the technology on-site and providing a training for operation to the client
- While your role is focused on execution, you will also have the opportunity to closely work together with our technical director and potentially become involved in the design and standardization of our production. As of such, experience with CAD-programs is desired and you are comfortable with P&ID’s
- Together with our other project engineers, you will be responsible to place and check the orders at our partners/OEM’s, prepare and built skids & containerized desalination units that can be powered by solar energy, and execute these projects on-site. This will likely involve trips abroad for a couple of days to several weeks at a time
👉🏼 You are
- Are you looking for a career and become part of a movement that you are proud of?
- Will you join us in solving water scarcity, using the sea, sun, earth & wind?
Water scarcity is rapidly increasing, already 4 billion people face water scarcity. At the same time, 97% of all water is seawater. Desalination is nothing new, but it’s expensive, fossil-fuel intensive, and difficult to use.The need for sustainable, efficient, independent yet affordable, and easy-to-use solar desalination solutions is evident. That’s what Elemental Water Makers offers since 2012. With our proven technology and international track record, we are building a lot of projects. To accelerate our impact by providing clean water using the sea & sun, we need your help.
- An experienced & committed hero.
- An MBO+/HBO degree and 2-5 years of relevant hands-on experience
- A proven track record in project building and commissioning, including PVC welding.
- You can get the best out of our relation with our partners & suppliers and have an eye for detail and logistics
- You enjoy working with tools, building something tangibleLong-distance travel in economy class is no problem and you are comfortable being overseas
- You work precisely and are comfortable working with instructions
- Capable of managing a variety of projects from start to finish simultaneously
- You have the ability to turn ideas into actions and think in solutions instead of problems
🏦 What do you get in return?
Purpose & global opportunity.
- Professional and motivated employees are the cornerstone of our organization
- They are essential in helping us achieve our goal to secure fresh water today, without limiting tomorrow
- We are a small and passionate team with a practical approach to get stuff done
- We offer constant guidance and learning, driven by our values
- We serve a fresh lunch and fruits daily and our proximity to the ocean enables us to go for a surf or do (water)sports when the conditions are right and planning allows it
- As key player in the field of desalination powered by renewable energy, we are able to kickstart you into this exciting field. Your work matters and has a direct impact on a sustainable water supply