🔥 We challenge you!
- Solve the assigned problems, in ways that our customers love, yet that work for our business!
- Do user research (both through user interviews as well as with qualitative analytics).
- Produce product specifications in text and (rough) UI sketches.
- Make sure your team focuses on delivering value (outcomes, not output).Promote an agile mindset within the team.
- Evangelise your product; align with internal stakeholders; gather relevant feedback and discuss opportunities.
- Quality assurance of the work that is delivered by the team. (We don't yet have a dedicated QA role per team.)
👉🏼 You are
- Agile and can show experience with incremental delivery.
- Result driven and likes working with objectives and key results (OKR’s). You know how to formulate sensible key results for products and how to measure them.
- Has several years experience as a product manager (or product owner).Can write well in English. You will need to be able structure thoughts and tell stories to align team members and stakeholders.
- Speaks Dutch (the majority of our clients is still Dutch, although our non-Dutch client base is growing).
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Lots of freedom in terms of when and where you work, and how you solve problems. This means we accept fully remote people, as long as you can work in reasonable overlap with our normal (Dutch) business hours.
- This freedom also means options for 4-day work weeks or shifting around your schedule because the kindergarten is not helping out. (Or just because it get’s too hot in the afternoon ;).
- A healthy workplace where you regularly work the number of hours you signed up for, and where you are able to get 8+ hours of sleep.
- At least 25 vacation days a year.
- The chance to learn exciting new things, whether that’s new patterns, picking up a different language, GIS systems or server infrastructure!
- Therefore you get a study budget of 4% of your base salary.
- We facilitate your pension plan. (We don’t yet match your own contribution, which is something we do want to instate in the future.)
- We’re a scale-up and can offer a competitive salary for Dutch market standards, depending on your skills and experience of course.
- In addition to that we offer Stock Appreciation Rights, so that you can benefit from the growth of the company as well!
- For the Developers: 5% Days! A day per month or so we work on whatever we want as developers, and try out new libraries, approaches or other things.