🔥 We challenge you!
- Apply your expertise in product design and engineering to create solutions that meet functional, aesthetic, and manufacturing requirements.
- Create and iterate upon sheet metal designs for seamless integration with Internal components.
- Contribute to new product development initiatives, actively participating in ideation, prototyping, and testing phases.
- Design for production, manufacturing, repairability, assembly.
- Defining design tolerances (on the production level)
- Product revisions: implementation of product revisions whilst maintaining compatibility
- Collaborate closely with our cross-functional teams to develop innovative and user friendly products for all stakeholders.
- Plus: affinity with hydraulics and engineering hydraulic systems
- 3+ years as a Product Engineer.
- Experience taking your designs to the field.
- Experience in new product development, from concept ideation to prototype testing and production implementation.
- Able to create technical design documentation
- CAD skills
- Proficiency in sheet metal design, combining it effectively with other engineering disciplines.
- Experience with design for injection moulding.
- Affinity for hydraulics, demonstrating expertise in designing and engineering hydraulic systems.
- Fluent in English.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands (we do not offer visa sponsorship)
🏦 What do you get in return?
You will be part of a young, fun and ambitious team which aims to change the way people consume water!
🌴 26 paid holiday days.
☀️ Beautiful and bright office in Amsterdam (Houthavens).
🌱 Healthy (heavily discounted) lunches (+ weekly BBQs).
🎉 Monthly team nights (karaoke, game night, bootcamp etc.).
🌍 Be part of an exciting growth phase of a scaling company.
👴 A pension plan by LifeSight.
💧 Endless amount of our very own flavoured water.
🎵 What kind of vibe can you expect at our office? Check out our very own Spotify playlist "Akwablues".