🔥 We challenge you!
Besides CO2 also many other compounds are present during fermentation, such as oxygen, nitrogen, volatile organic compounds, etc. As there are very strict requirement to which food grade CO2 should adhere to, CO2 needs to be recovered with a very high specificity. One of the primary candidates to do this is through carbon recovery. In this method various separation techniques have been identified which can be used to remove impurities, however the exact process scheme still needs to be determined.
You will work together with the team and lead the development of our carbon recovery unit with the help of our advisors. You will further iterate on the current flowchart and work towards a complete and realistic software model of the carbon recovery unit. By performing precise cost estimations we can determine the ideal model to further develop.
- Currently studying or obtained MSc or PhD in relevant area
- Ability to start with a broad process scheme with limited information and work iteratively towards a model close to reality.
- Experience in process engineering software.
- Understanding of thermodynamics influences gas/liquid models.
- Ability to translate a computer model to physical prototype.
- Motivated to work on solutions that combat climate change.
- Interested in joining an innovative and motivated startup.
- Excited about the adventure of joining an entrepreneurial venture.
🏦 What do you get in return?
- An exciting learning experience where you can make a true contribution
- A great team of three entrepreneurial minds.
- After a year we will discuss the possibility to get shares