🔥 We challenge you!
In this position, your focus will be managing all aspects of the casting process and developing methods and procedures to improve that process.
Managing employees involved in the casting process
- Evaluate work methods, procedures, and polices to improve operations
- Further develop the mechanics of the casting process
- Assist in determining root cause analysis for issues
- Maintain safe and efficient housekeeping practices
👉🏼 You are
To be successful in this position, you should have a solid background and understanding of mechanical operations, design and process optimization. Experience with 3D printers and casting parameters is highly preferred, but we are open to starters with the right educational background. You will be working hands-on for some of the biggest names in the consumer and tech industry.
A successful candidate will be highly organized and innovative. In this position, you will need to be a self-starter who can take a project and run with it. You should feel comfortable both working independently and as part of a team. We are looking for someone who is constantly driven to find solutions and improve processes, and we will ensure that you get more than enough opportunity and funds.
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Science (HBO) – mechanical related
- C2 Dutch or C2 English and C1 Dutch is required
- Capable of taking initiative and can work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Effective organizational skills, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to excel and make quality decisions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and demanding environment with a strong attention to detail
🏦 What do you get in return?
- This is an opportunity working 32 hours per week
- Competitive compensation package for the right candidate
- Ample vacation time (24 days per year)
- Company drinks on Thursday afternoons
- Located in the center of Rotterdam, we have a young and exciting company culture and atmosphere