🔥 We challenge you!
We are looking for a highly motivated Operations Manager (MT-level) to take the
lead in scaling up the production of our sensor systems. Responsibilities include helping in defining our growth strategy, drive the execution of the strategic objectives and setting up infrastructure to facilitate the growth. This hands-on position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving startup team. Come join us and, let's shape the future of agriculture together!
👉🏼 You are
• production management: scale, optimize and coordinate the production, implement quality control and inventory management systems
• supply chain: negotiating contracts, finding second suppliers, and manage procurement processes
• MSc. degree or equivalent in a technical discipline and >5 years experience in operations management in a manufacturing industry
• understanding of production processes and supply chain management
• creative mind with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
• experience in the agri/horticulture business and Lean/Six Sigma methodology is a plus
🏦 What do you get in return?
We offer a management role in an inspiring company with a green goal in a dynamic environment. Our team is characterized by a positive and energetic 'can-do' spirit and embraces space, autonomy and freedom to develop new initiatives. This will suit an entrepreneurial person with interests across the full spectrum of engineering and production.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer the potential for equity and partnership so as to share in the company success.