🔥 We challenge you!
You will act as a performance manager for new and existing customers helping them to optimize their vessel performance operations
👉🏼 You are
- Knowledge of the maritime sector, with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in naval architecture, marine engineering or maritime technology
- Basic programming knowledge (Python or Matlab)
- Good social skills, fun to work with
- Open to work (partly) at a clients office in the Rotterdam area
🏦 What do you get in return?
- A challenging job, fulltime (40 hours per week).
- Working in a small team of environmentally aware, international, driven, and focused people.
- Get to know and work with (inter)national maritime companies.
- Direct contact with all involved, maximum flexibility (also after Covid-19).
- We offer an acceptable salary and you are eligible for participating in our Employee Stock Ownership Program.