We are looking for developer to boost our Front-end to new levels.
🔥 We challenge you!
- To implement new functionality in our cloud platform, based on functional requirements.
- You will develop new functionality in our Angular application which interacts seamlessly with the Restful API, in close cooperation with the backend developers.
- You will be responsible for the complete process from the first draft to the production-ready frontend.
- You test and optimize your solutions locally and push them to our platform using our CI/CD pipeline.
- You will be writing HTML/PUG/SCSS and Typescript code, using/reusing existing web components if available, and writing new components if necessary.
- You will keep the application up to date, implementing relevant frontend/Angular developments.
- You are responsible for adequate planning, project monitoring, and control for the frontend development.
👉🏼 You are
- curious, have good Frontend skills and love to learn and develop.
- A positive attitude and good communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Someone who like being in close interaction with clients.
- You bring good knowledge of Angular.
🏦 What do you get in return?
- A challenging job, 32 hours a week or full-time
- Working in a small team of environmentally aware, international, driven, and focused people
- Get to know and work with (inter)national maritime companies
- Direct contact with all involved developers, reasonable coffee when at the office in Delft
- Flexibility and remote working are possible. We offer an acceptable salary and you are eligible for participating in our Employee Stock Ownership Program