🔥 We challenge you!
- As a Mechanical Engineer you will be the main responsible for actuation systems of the microstructure printing techniques. In your day-to-day job you will be engineering high-precision mechanical components to produce the microstructure printhead and eventually for the production of the first commercial printheads. The systems you would need to design should be able to minimize noise/vibrations and improve the accuracy. You must be able to design and manufacture the prototype.
Initially, the job will be a hands-on job where you will do most of the design and testing yourself. In a later stage you can grow to a supervisory role when (part of your time) you will work on planning for yourself and for other team members.
👉🏼 You are
- Ability to overview complex projects;
- Hands-on personality: likes to work both in the workshop & office;
- Curious and willing to learn;
- Self-motivated, independent & flexible;
- Able to adapt to a quickly changing and evolving environment
- Min. BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Designing Engineering or related field of Engineering i.e. Manufacturing, Industrial
- Master's degree preferred (Knowledge of mechanical engineering with wide scope to most related fields).
- Fluency in English
- Experience with designingExperience with CAD (Autodesk Fusion 360 is highly preferred)
- Experience with machine building and guidelines
- Experience in manufacturing
- Basic programming skills in python/matlab/C/C++
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant, work experience in high-precision electromechanical design
- Experience in micromachining/ microfluidics and lithography
- Experience in High-Precision Engineering
- Experience with actuation systems
- Experience with 3D printing
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Being a part of a company that is growing very rapidly
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible working times and locations
- Healthy lunch
- Self-development opportunities
- Flat hierarchy, while still maintaining professional management.