🔥 We challenge you
Millions of people worldwide have trouble from involuntary shaking hands. These shakes are called tremors, commonly seen in Parkinson’s Disease, MS, and Essential Tremor. Tremors lead to a lot of frustration. Not only does it make eating and drinking a difficult, or an impossible task, people are often ashamed.At STIL, we are developing an anti-tremor orthosis to stabilize the hands of tremor patients. The device is incorporated with specialized rotary dampers, that suppress the tremors, but still allows voluntary motion.It is STIL’s mission to provide relief to tremor patients - but first, we must make them aware. That is where you come in. You marketing strategy, and implementation, will be the key into engaging with patients and organizations. Be it online (SEA) or offline (congresses/magazines).
👉🏼 You are
- Analytical - able to translate R&D and clinical results into understandable terms
- Flexible - startups are dynamic and you can easily change course
- Social - expect to do a lot of talking with stakeholders to understand how they think
- Methodical - always in control of planning
- Track-record with online- and offline marketing campaigns
- Know your way around SEA and Facebook Ads
- Can write beautiful text in both Dutch and English - preferably even German.
- Basic understanding on medical devices would be nice
- Available for at least 32 hours per week
🏦 What do you get in return?
A dynamic work environment in a fast-growing start-up/scale-up. This is a manager role, so you will be part of the management team that decides the direction of the company. But on the other hand, you will still have regular contact with stakeholders.
Next to that, we offer:
- A meaningful job: you will contribute to the well-being of millions worldwide
- Great atmosphere and great colleagues
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility - work from our office or from home
- Daily lunch is provided and krokketen on Friday!