Are you an independent (online) Marketing expert with a proactive attitude who is eager to learn? Then we are looking for you! Meds2Go is looking for an (online) marketing intern who will help us accelerate our online business development activities in the Netherlands and across Europe.
🔥 We challenge you!
- Evaluate data and key metrics to monitor and improve our (online) marketing strategy and communicate results
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials
- Assist with SEO and CRO activities on our website (www.meds2go.nl)
- Conduct Social Media and Google advertising campaigns
- Optimize our bilingual website with a focus on Blogs and B2B content
- Create content aimed at promoting Meds²Go´s solutions (White-papers, Newsletters, Articles, Press Releases, etc.)
👉🏼 About you
- An independent (online) Marketing expert with a proactive attitude
- You have entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent analytical skills
- College or University student – 3rd or 4th-year in Commercial economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or similar
- Strong familiarity with developing and running Facebook and Google advertising campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Experience and/or interest in the Life science & Healthcare sector
- Driver's license is a plus
- Preferably available from July/August or September would be OK too
🏦 What do you get in return?
- We offer an internship with learning opportunities covering a wide range of communication & marketing skills
- A lot of on-the-job training which will teach you all about B2B(2C) eCommerce, website analytics, and how to launch a new product