🔥 We challenge you!
- Are you searching for a way to improve your Market Research skills while also making the world a better place? Then we can offer you a great experience at one of Holland's textile recycling scaleups! We are looking for an intern that can help us to really understand what is going on in the textile recycling sectors and technologies at global, EU and US levelIn this role, you will have the opportunity to engage with businesses across a broad range of industries and sizes (growth-stage startups, SMB, Enterprise).
The activities you will be doing on a day-to-day basis might include:
- Market Research and Trend Analysis
- Exploring New and Emerging Markets
- Competitive Intelligence
- Market Opportunity Sizing
- Business Model Testing and Iteration
👉🏼 You are
- Self-motivated and have a strong ability to learn new things quickly
- CreativeProblem solver
- Can work with minimal means
- Good verbal and written communication in Dutch and English
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s program or recently graduated (max. 6 months ago) with a Master’s degree in: International business studies, social sciences (Sociology, Social Geography, Psychology), Marketing, or Communication Science
- Knowledge of segmentation, marketing and/or relevant marketing trends
🏦 What do you get in return?
- A chance to work in an innovative environment
- Career opportunities
- Possibility to find creative solutions