🔥 We challenge you!
Are you looking to bring your coding, machine learning and research skills into practice to improve a state-of-the-art matchmaking algorithm? The challenge is to use a variety of inputs, including user behaviour and profile information, to best predict which pairs of users have a high probability of matching. Will you help us get the algorithm to the next level?
Concretely, you would:
- Research and design new ways of predicting which pairs of users are good matches
- Implement and evaluate new methods in our Python or Golang codebase, depending on the solution and your skills
- Test your methods in the live app
- Get excited about Breeze's purpose to change online dating
- Constantly seek to improve yourself and are open to feedback
- You can independently carry a project from start to finish
- You should have a BSc in Computer Science with good grades
- You are a quick learner and have a can-do attitude
- You have experience with machine learning in Python
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Ambitious and young colleagues that are dedicated to change the way we date
- A challenge & the opportunity to develop yourself* A chance to learn about entrepreneurship
- Flexible working hours
- An internship compensation
- Friday drinks, dinners and other activities