🔥 We challenge you!
You will be the lead software developer of our 5 people (yourself, 3 developers, 1 UI/UX designer) strong front-end team, actively contributing to the design, development and maintenance of the user interface of UbiOps; the UbiOps WebApp. Our front-end software stack consists of React, interacting with an extensive REST API that is the gateway to our platform.
As the lead developer, you will set and improve the standards for the rest of the front-end team, while ensuring that your team is working efficiently and effectively. You will be responsible for managing and estimating the tickets on the front-end backlog, while supporting our Product Owner with (technical) planning and prioritization. You will ensure that the user experience and (coding) quality of our UbiOps front-end is best in class. You will encourage your colleagues to continue developing themselves and be at their best. You will pave the way when designing new features and exploring and selecting technologies.
You and your team members are part of an agile and multidisciplinary team of software developers, cloud engineers and product specialists, giving you plenty of opportunities to grow your experience and explore new technologies. You will report to our CTO and will actively work together with the Product Owner on the estimation and planning of the front-end work. And interact frequently with the back-end team lead and developers to align on features, API functionality and protocols.
👉🏼 You are
- Curious, resourceful and a quick learner. You enjoy experimenting and won’t give up easily!
- Strong communication and team-player abilities.
- Comfortable with leading a team, setting the team standards and facilitating and making team decisions.
- Experience in a lead or lead-support role is a plus.
- Good work estimation, planning and prioritization abilities.
- Independent with a hands-on working mentality.
- Thorough experience with React and the principles of modern front-end development.
- Ability to develop and maintain structured, clean and documented projects.
- Comfortable working with RESTful API back-ends.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and automated deployment is a plus.
- Professional proficiency in English and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Being part of an international, inclusive, inspiring & amazing team in a fast-growing scale up.
- Work in the AI industry and help our customers to bring their models to life.
- Plenty of room for continuous personal development and learning new skills and technologies.
- All the hardware and software that you need to work effectively.
- Regular team activities, trips, drinks and a pool competition.
- Office in an excellent and inspiring location in The Hague, next to train station Laan van NOI.
- Member of The Hague Tech and YES!Delft community of start-ups and scale-ups.
- A competitive salary, including performance-based bonus and Stock options.
- Support with (highly skilled migrant) visa and 30% tax ruling application (if applicable).