🔥 We challenge you!
Smart-Ship proudly leads the way in the development of force-feedback controls for the maritime sector. Our ambition? To steer the maritime industry towards a sustainable future through advanced technology. Located within the vibrant ecosystem of the YES!Delft startup incubator, we are surrounded by forward-thinking innovators and entrepreneurs.
We're on the lookout for an eager Junior R&D Engineer to join our dynamic, young team.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day brings new challenges, then you're just the person we need.
👉🏼 You are
• You have hands-on experience in technical drawing and working with embedded systems.
• You’re flexible, love to learn, and can adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• You're a team player with the ability to work independently.
• You possess strong problem-solving skills and can think on your feet.
• You have a keen interest in sustainability and technology in general.
🏦 What do you get in return?
• A platform to make significant contributions towards a more sustainable maritime
• An opportunity to be a part of the dynamic YES!Delft startup incubator community.
• A stimulating work environment with a strong focus on professional development.
• A competitive salary and benefits package.
• A supportive team that values your contributions and ideas.