🔥 We challenge you!
As a junior electronic engineer you will help to make prototypes, bring up and test electronics hardware. You will be part of our team of electronic engineers.
👉🏼 You are
- We look for a proactive, hands-on, ambitious person who is fun to work with.
- That wants to gain working experience, is still studying or already graduated.
- A positive, hands-on and pragmatic character. You like challenges and provide solutions instead of asking questions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Graduated or still studying; BSc or master’s degree in Electrical/electronic Engineering.
- Understanding of electronics and power electronics topologies (AC/DC and DC/DC converters is a must.)
- Understanding of digital and analog systems.
- Experience and will of creating the necessary documentation during the development phase.
- Experience in embedded systems and microcontroller (MCU) programming in C.
- Experience in Simulink Matlab, LTSpice and/or Pspice.
- The people skills required to work in a passionate, professional and client centered tech startup.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Motivation and drive. You like challenges and provide solutions instead of asking questions.
🏦 What do you get in return?
- 2 -3 days a week job at our office/ lab at at YES!Delft, the most inspirational hardware startup campus in The Netherlands.
- Co-develop an innovative and game changing charging solution
- A team of A-players with technical people, professors and entrepreneurs.
- Co-working with the Department of Electrical Sustainable Energy of Delft University of Technology.
- An open engineering culture where you both build and test the technology