🔥 We challenge you!
- We are seeking an enthusiastic Junior or Medior Electrical Engineer to join our young and driven team in developing our Dutch-designed ultra-smart home battery called Planetpod! With Planetpod, we aim to help the world make more use of renewable energy. We believe the world drastically needs a better consumer battery for energy storage - one that can actually make you money by trading energy with smart algorithms. Moreover, it's a battery that is not only smart, but also modern & sexy, something you'll want to show off to your friends. Join us in developing this smart home battery and start making an impact on the world while enhancing your skills!
Currently we are in development and our website & project is not yet live to the public.
- Job Description
As a Junior Electrical Engineer at Planetpod, you will play a crucial role in our battery development project.
You will be involved in the exciting and entire prototyping phase leading to the final product.
Your responsibilities will include selecting various types of batteries and power electronics, build and test prototypes, iterate on your clever solutions. Collaboratively, we will refine the design and select the necessary power electronics and PCBs, or even design a new clever PCB for our battery control.
- Key Responsibilities:
• Selecting and testing various types of battery cells & power electronics.
• Build and integrate battery modules in prototypes.
• Running tests to evaluate battery performance and your solutions.
• Work with the BMS and control systems.
• Analyzing & improving battery behavior and safety.
• Collaborating with the team on software development and algorithm refinement.
• And work with the team in selecting the right components.
👉🏼 You are
• Familiar with working on a product project, it is not your ‘first rodeo’.
• You thrive in a rapidly scaling, young team and a desire to make a significant impact on the product and the company's growth.
• Are a problem solver.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English.
• Experience with PCB design
• Proficiency in Dutch, both speaking & writing.
• A bachelor's degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience.
🏦 What do you get in return?
Joining us as at Planetpod offers you an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of sustainable energy innovation.
• Have hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology.
• Contribute to the development of our Dutch-designed ultra-smart home battery.
• Make the world a better place, a world with 100% renewable energy.
• Work in a collaborative startup environment.
• Expand your knowledge and skills in electronics and energy.
• Ascend to a leading tech spot in our company.
• Get 25 vacation days.
• Receive a good salary depending on experience.
• Obtain additional stock options in the company (share the succes).
• Enjoy a productive work environment.