🔥 We challenge you!
To investigate the market and collect customers, product and market information to execute sales.
Prepares the sales process:
- Acquires customers and/or assignments
- Makes sales calls
- Makes an offer with price calculation
- Takes care of the (internal) order process from order intake to shipment
- Provides relationship management and customer service
- Maintains customer contact and performs after sales
Performs account analysis:
- Set up account plans
- Coordinates and adjusts the execution of account plans
- Evaluates the account plans and proposes improvements
- Builds and maintains a network
👉🏼 About you
As a junior account manager you are responsible for developing, and growing international account relationships and profitable sales. You have a strong affinity with technology and like to work in a B2B environment. To be successful in this role you have an excellent customer understanding and can maintain a high customer satisfaction, ensuring long term and mutually beneficial relationships. You’re enthusiastic about working in a technical environment and with your ambitious mindset you like to get things done. Besides this, you are a true multitasker: you can easily keep an overview and quickly switch between activities.
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Science (HBO) – (International) Business Administration
- English level C1/C2
- Affinity with technology in a B2B environment.
- Capable of taking initiative and can work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as a competent listener
- Effective organizational skills, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to excel and make quality decisions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and demanding environment with a strong attention to detail
- Knowing a second language is an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
- Availability for clients after working hours
🏦 What do you get in return?
- This is a full-time opportunity working 40 hours per week
- Competitive compensation package for the right candidate
- Company phone and laptop
- Ample vacation time (28 days per year)
- Company drinks on Thursday afternoons
- Located in the center of Rotterdam, we have a young and exciting company culture and atmosphere