🔥 We challenge you!
Our Envision app is growing bigger and bigger by the day. Which means we now have the ability to impact so many more, if we build our tools the right way. We are looking for iOS Developers who will join us on this journey to code, to build, to impact and have fun while doing it. What you will do:
- Join as a developer on the iOS App team to push the envelope by implementing new features while keeping an eye on the quality of the existing feature set.
- Ensure the team is working through the roadmap efficiently by planning sprints and incorporating feedback from users.
- Work with the Glasses team to support feature development and tie it in with the iOS app.
👉🏼 You are
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment, where speed, flexibility and experimentation are part of the day-to-day.
- You can manage day to day tasks and time independently without much direct supervision.
- Bonus: If you've an app already on the AppStore. Also, if you've some experience with building apps on Android as well.
- You're well versed with Swift and also can understand Objective-C.
- You have 3-5 years experience with the iOS platform. Experience as a lead or building apps from a ground up is a huge plus.
- You've a good knowledge of Xcode and can debug/profile apps with Instruments.
- Experience working with hardware products that used Core Bluetooth is a plus.
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Be part of a diverse, award-winning team: we are a team of 14 (and growing!) diverse dreamers, doers and tinkerers based at The Hague Tech in The Hague, the Netherlands. Outside of work, we love to have deep discussions about food, tech and everything under the sun. We won the Google Play Award 2019 for the Best Accessibility Experience, won the Computable award and were nominated for AppleVis Hall of Fame 2019.
- Have a global impact at scale: we are a young company, but we have a global impact. We have users in 200+ countries and we aim to be as inclusive as possible.
- Sell products that people love, that solves real problems: our greatest source of inspiration and motivation are our users who love our products which truly enable them to be independent in their everyday lives. We are pioneering real-life applications of technologies like AI for good.
- Gain new skills fast: because we are a close-knit team of domain masters, we are always learning from each other in order to work more synchronously. Your mind, abilities, and product sense will expand every day.
- We take care of you: competitive compensation package and target-based incentives while covering the cost for travel and relocation if needed!