🔥 We challenge you!
We are operating from multiple test sites and continue to expand as a company. You will work as an integral part of our flight operations team who are responsible for logging flight hours as we gear up towards commercial availability of our systems.
- Prepare and perform the flight tests of the Kitepower Falcon 100kW system
- Assist the engineering team during the flight tests
- Perform integrity checks on electromechanical equipment
- Monitor and control the Kitepower system, deployed at our test location
- Plan logistics and organise the equipment on the flight site
- Supply flight test protocols and documentation to other departments
- Post-processing of data, data analysis
- Small programming developments
- Evaluate and select future small hardware
👉🏼 You are
You obviously have a passion for sustainability and making the world a better place. You also are an outdoor enthusiast since flying happens… outdoors. And you bring the following:
- Scientific studies (math, physics, technical engineering discipline)
- Good communication and organization skills
- Fluent in written/spoken English
- Proactive attitude and good ability to work independently
- Good observation skills and ability to give reliable feedback
- Good practical technical understanding
- Experience in programming in Python
- Manual work capability, handiwork enthusiast
- Teamwork mindset
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Working experience
- An opportunity to make the world a better place
- The best ever start-up team…!