🔥 We challenge you!
Are you currently looking for a challenge as Process Software Engineer within a high-tech organization in which innovation is paramount? Are you someone with good perseverance, an eye for quality and a real team player? Then we are looking for you! Our team focus on socially impactful projects. Therefore, we want to create and innovate in an impactful way.
👉🏼 You are
- Soft skills: Ability to collaborate well in teams and across, managing conflicts and interdependencies, accountable and self-organizing
- A proactive workstyle and adapting to change
- Some knowledge of development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
- A degree in Process Automation or Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Contribute to the engineering process by developing the required deliverables, such as specification documents, functional descriptions, schematic drawings and test/validation plans.
- You have an affinity for developing software for an industrial automation process.
- You have experience in an automation environment with sensors, actuators, PLC;
- Participate in design checks and reviews to guarantee the required quality.
- Ensure full compliance with all applicable requirements and specifications.
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Market-based salary + Incentive Plan
- Excellent expense reimbursements.
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
- Extensive options for additional training, courses or courses.
- Company laptop.
- Working hybrid.
- Enjoy an open, friendly and fun culture.
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short lines of communication.
- Work closely with inspiring, supportive and exciting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy.