🔥 We challenge you!
- Collaborate closely with the team to brainstorm, conceptualize, and develop exciting new product ideas.
- Bring your creative visions to life by creating detailed and accurate CAD models using SolidWorks or a similar software.
- Embrace the iterative design process, refining and enhancing product designs based on valuable feedback and user testing.
- Creating visually stunning materials for communication and documentation purposes, utilizing your skills in Adobe Suite.
- Prepare design presentations and documentation, effectively communicating your ideas and concepts.
- Prototyping your ideas to validate them.
- You will support the existing engineering team but will also have time to explore your own design projects.
- Throughout the internship you will be supported and guided by Max, our Head of Engineering 🤝.
👉🏼 You are
- Currently pursuing a degree in Industrial Design or a related field (WO/HBO).
- Available for 4+ months (preferably 6 months).
- Proactive attitude: you are not afraid to take the initiative, you embody the “can do” mentality.
- Proficiency in CAD modeling.
- Strong skills in graphic design, using software such as Illustrator, or similar program.
- Nice-to-have: Prior experience or familiarity with Fusion 360.
- You thrive in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Living in the Netherlands.
- (we do not offer visa sponsorship for this internship).
🏦 What do you get in return?
You will be part of a young, fun and ambitious team which aims to change the way people consume water!
💸 350 - 850 € monthly (depending on experience).
☀️ Beautiful and bright office in Amsterdam (Houthavens).
🌱 Healthy (heavily discounted) lunches (+ weekly BBQs).
🎉 Monthly team nights (karaoke, game night, bootcamp etc.).
🌍 Be part of an exciting growth phase of a scaling company.
💧 Endless amount of our very own flavoured water.
🎵 What kind of vibe can you expect at our office? Check out our very own Spotify playlist "Akwablues".