🔥 We challenge you!
ImpactLabs have the mission to help big companies with their innovation challenges by developing new solutions that can make a positive impact at scale. Current projects focus on sustainable salt production, green logistics of construction materials, and helping municipalities with the energy transition, or big data solutions for Municipalities.
For these projects we need designers and developers to develop new solutions, people to build and test prototypes and run experiments, and people to analyze the legal ramifications or what organizational changes are required to solve a problem. If you thrive in a project where no 2 days are the same and where you are challenged in different fields, we are looking for you.
You will work together with students from different disciplines and be guided by experienced engineers, project managers, and entrepreneurs. An example of one of the projects:
Nobian: Sourcing salts is of large importance for Nobian, however current methods may be either finite or become subject to negative public perception. As part of the ImpactLab, you will search for alternative sources of salt. The activities will include expert interviews, finding new sources, identifying necessary technology developments for the alternative sources, business case analysis for the alternative sources, and investigating ways to gain and keep public support.
👉🏼 You are
- You are at least in your second or third year of Sustainable Energy Technology, Chemical Engineering, Business Analytics and/or Management of Innovation, Electrical Engineering, or Logistics.
- You are a self-starter and self-motivated person.
- Extremely proactive.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn more about innovative solutions and projects.
- A love for technology and its possible impact on society.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Having organized student association activities, committees or similar experiences is a pre.
- Dutch knowledge is a big plus.
- You are available 1 or 2 days a week.
- Willingness to work as a contractor. This will allow you to work whenever and wherever is most convenient for you.
🏦 What do you get in return?
An inspiring startup environment where you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas and work on innovative solutions for corporate and societal challenges. You will work in the best learning environment related to entrepreneurship. You will be involved in multiple projects and get 24/7 guidance from a team of ImpactLab professionals throughout the year. You will get the flexibility to work when this fits your schedule and an average of 2 days throughout the academic year. Be part of a highly innovative environment and add some extremely interesting projects you can add to your resume. Competitive compensation of 15 euros/hour. Ability to work when this fits your schedule. You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to build innovative solutions. YES!Delft and the ImpactLab offer a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech entrepreneurship. Last but not least you will be able to attend our legendary Friday Afterwork Drinks!