🔥 We challenge you
YES!Delft is looking for a creative and passionate Graphic Design Intern to support the YES!Talent and marketing team, 36 hours a week, for 5 months. As a Graphic Design Intern you will be responsible for assisting the marketing team and talents team of YES!Delft with a range of print and web projects, such as print ads, lobby displays, collateral material, and web and presentation graphics. Qualified candidates possess strong graphic design skills, be detail-oriented, and self-motivated, have an interest in branding, Human Resources, and Talent development, and have the ability to organize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
YES!Talents is setting up a new service for our startups. You will collaborate closely with our YES!Talents team, to create awareness among the startups in our ecosystem, our partners, students, job seekers, and schools.
- Assist the team with the design of promotional web graphics, surveys, flyers, banners, posters, invitations, and other advertising and marketing materials as needed.
- Update our internal presentations with the correct house style.
- Assist with graphic design needs as needed.
- You will work as an intern 36-40 hours a week for 5 months.
- Graphic design major or enrolled in a related degree program.
- Knowledge of digital media software - Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe, Canva, or other graphic design software.
- English knowledge is a big plus.
- You are a self-starter and self-motivated person.
- Extremely proactive, you come up with fresh ideas.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
🏦 What do you get in return?
An inspiring startup environment where you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and where you are able to implement your ideas. You will work in the best learning environment related to entrepreneurship. You will be involved in multiple projects and get 24/7 guidance from a team of YES!Talents and marketing professionals throughout the internship. You will be part of a highly innovative environment and add some extremely interesting projects you can add to your resume.
You will work with a driven and ambitious team that goes above and beyond to build innovative solutions. YES!Delft offers a truly unique opportunity to contribute, learn and grow in the world of tech entrepreneurship. Last but not least you will be able to attend our legendary Friday Afterwork Drinks!