🔥 We challenge you!
You design, develop, validate and bring new products to market. We seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive from other team members. Are you a full-stack intern who specializes in both frontend and backend? As our new full-stack web intern you will be the bridge between both worlds. With your skills, you will help us in our mission to disrupt the beverage industry and save 1 billion plastic bottles before 2030.
👉🏼 You are
- Know how to translate customer requests into functionalities.
- You love the whole package: drive the design, coding, testing, bring-up, integration, continuous maintenance, improvements, and releases of the subsystems.
- Are looking for a full-time internship for a minimum of 6 months in our HQ in Amsterdam.
- Can mediate and switch fluently between different disciplines.
💻 What you will be doing
All our products are designed and produced in-house. From software to hardware development, we control the entire process. Making this your ultimate coding playground. As a full-stack intern at Aquablu, you will primarily be working on helping to develop the data collection, management and representation of our smart solutions. This includes further developing the Aquablu Dashboard, as well as working on the API design and database and server management behind it.
Inspired by nature, driven by smart technology and enthusiastic people. Curious about the new product you will be working on? Read this page and learn more about the technology that we make.
🏦 What do you get in return?
With your skills as a full-stack web intern, you can make a difference. We are changing the way people consume water. But it's more than that. Our product converts water into enhanced FUNCTIONAL water. Making this solution completely new on the market.
Working together with our leading developer, this internship will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop your skills and help you in your career path.
What we offer:
- A good internship allowance (up to €550,- depending on your experience).
- A young, fun and ambitious team to work with.
- A brand new office close to the center of Amsterdam.
- A healthy daily lunch (with weekly BBQ).
- A challenging position with plenty of opportunities for advancement and personal development.
- A permanent spot in the team.
- You'll work directly with your supervisor Mees, who has abundant experience in full-stack web programming.
- All the software- & programming tools you need.
- Access to our 3D printer and Laser cutting machinery.
- Unlimited enhanced FUNCTIONAL water ;)