🔥 We challenge you!
- Work with the Source team and greenhouse growers to develop the product
- Translate wireframes into working prototypes, MVPs, and products
- Work closely with end-users to understand workflow and UX requirements
- Architect complex, event driven and reactive frontends with clean state semantics
- Build, test, and deploy React front-ends using Typescript
- Collaborate with the VP of Engineering and other Software Engineers to setup back-ends and help define good APIs for use in the frontend
- Translate user requirements into sleek beautiful looking user interfaces.
- Understand the users workflow to create the best possible user experience.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- The ideal candidate has strong experience using Typescript and the React framework or comparable frontend frameworks for creating SPAs (e.g. Angular, Vue).
- Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices, such as testing, CI/CD and deployments.
- Familiarity with Computer Science concepts such as data structures, common algorithms and their performance.
- Experience using REST and GraphQL APIs.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Nice-to-have: familiarity with React Native for mobile applications and/or native mobile development using Swift and Kotlin
- Experience with a variety of relevant visualization packages for dashboarding (e.g. D3, Recharts, ChartJS).
- Aware of modern UX best practices and know how to avoid dark patterns.
- BSc or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Media Technology or related fields
- Min. 2 years of experience in Frontend Engineering
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Contract based compensation
- Travel reimbursement
- Mix of remote and office-based work (50-50%)
- Lots of fun
- Working on a purposeful goal
- Learning from the best in the industry