At ParaPy we believe that the future engineer creates smart software applications that automate routine work, freeing up time to explore more design ideas, optimize and innovate. We are developing a software platform that enables engineers to create, integrate and deploy such applications without needing a degree in Computer Science. Engineers use our signature Knowledge-Based Engineering language to capture design intent and various automation toolboxes to accelerate time-consuming human-computer interactions like 3D modelling, simulation, and pre- / post-processing thereof. ParaPy is used nowadays to radically accelerate design processes for a vast range of products like aircraft, ships, offshore structures, factories and buildings.
🔥 We challenge you!
- Create low-code solutions to speed up application development and a cloud-based environment in which engineers collaborate while executing engineering processes
- Work with technologies that are either from-scratch or in an early prototyping phase, allowing you to pioneer and “shape” the future.
- Identify requirements and convert these into new actionable features. You will have a chance to do that together with our project leads by interacting with some of our strategical customers (leaders in their respective industries)
- Enjoy writing clean and maintainable code
We are growing our team with 3 developers and are looking for the following levels of experience
- Junior: 1+ year
- Mid- level: 3+ years
- Senior: 5+ years
- Have BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Work in a highly talented team and in an open learning environment Energizing atmosphere of YES!Delft
- Europe’s leading tech incubator
- Time and budget for personal development and freedom to try out new technologies on the platform
- A good salary and the opportunity to grow with the company
- Engage with leading customers in a variety of industries such as GKN Fokker (aerospace), Aker Solutions (energy) and Royal HaskoningDHV (AEC)