🔥 We challenge you!
- You coordinate the link to our databases with our back-end developers.
- Every morning we start with a stand-up with our development team, you talk about sprint planning, ensure that communication between them continues to run smoothly and you share your results during Demo day.
- Want to learn and become a better developer every day and are able to figure out coding solutions
- Know how to manage your work and break down your activities in comprehensible parts
- Can communicate well about your work or needs and can ask for timely assistance from your team members
- Can pitch your results to our team during demo day
- We prefer a female developer and you'll be our preferred team member if you also master Flutter/dart and are experienced in automated testing (with Jest)
- Like to help the logistic sector to become more sustainable and more safe
- Want to build on our future developments of our NEXTdriver app and user Portals
🏦 What do you get in return?
- An enthusiastic, ambitious and experienced international team
- Personal attention and space for developing your competences
- Responsibility and an open attitude towards good initiatives
- Work from everywhere, meet with colleagues for in-depth discussions at our Delft office and regular (hybrid) team meetings on Demo day
Duration: 12 months contract,
Salary: 2,000 – 2,500 euro/month