🔥 We challenge you!
You will assist on making demonstrations in house and at customer’s sites. You will give trainings to customer's personnel to make sure that they can operate our systems safely and efficiently. You will maintain close contact and relations with our customers. You will ensure the correct performance of our robots by diagnosing and solving system errors and performing preventive maintenance actions. You will align and provide feedback to department heads, as well as make Service and Maintenance reporting. You will have a key role in keeping the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities:
- Gain in-depth theoretical & practical knowledge of the Qlayers' robotic fleet
- Preparation of projects globally:
a) assist Team Head in planning operations
b) assist in the logistics of spare parts / assemblies.
- Operate our robots at Demo’s of our systems in house and at customer's sites
- Maintain good relations with our clients, being the face of the company
- Train customers' personnel to work with our robotic equipment
- Provide service and maintenance reporting and give feedback to the relevant department heads.
- Perform preventive maintenance actions on our robotic coating systems at customer sites as necessary in the Qlayers Service and Maintenance strategy.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and solve system errors remotely or when required at customer locations in your region or worldwide based on Service Level Agreements and commercial commitments.
- Take an active role in Helpdesk support during EU Office hours.
- Logging of client logistical requirements to maintain a high level of system performance allowing an exceptional level of Customer Satisfaction to be retained.
👉🏼 You are
- A hands on mentality
- Solution oriented
- Ability to function well in an international team
Professional qualifications and skills:
- HBO level of working and thinking. Knowledge of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Mechatronics/Electronics background is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of technical experience preferably as a service engineer ideally working with automated machines or processes
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch is a pre
- Must be independent and able to work in a team-based environment
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, problem-solving skills, and keen attention to detail
- Willing to travel and work the hours necessary to enable the business to continually exceed expectations.
🏦 What do you get in return?
- Being a part of a tight-knit team
- Growth opportunities
- Healthy lunch
- Self-development opportunities
- Flat hierarchy, while still maintaining professional management.