🔥 We challenge you!
Want to be part of a tech-startup that's all about pushing the boundaries of IoT with cutting-edge energy harvesting technology? We're looking for an embedded systems engineer who's as passionate about this stuff as we are. Think you're up for it?
👉🏼 You are
As an Embedded Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for selecting the hardware components, designing the PCBs, and developing and testing the firmware of our IoT systems. This involves the following specific challenges:
- Building architecture for a system with a unique power budget.
- Shaving off every bit of power consumption by pushing the limits of low-power hardware.
- Developing a strategy to reliably receive data while the sensor node moves all over Europe.
- Bachelor's, Master's degree or working experience in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Affinity with embedded systems development, specifically low-power wireless devices.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and experience with PCB design software.
🏦 What do you get in return?
- The opportunity to work with young and highly motivated people in a culture that celebrates professional excellence and is serious about fun.
- The chance to use your talents and make a direct impact on a more sustainable future through the development of new technologies.
- A position in which you get to work on the most exciting technologies at the forefront of innovation in the areas of energy harvesting and self-powered embedded systems.
- The ability to play a big role within a fast-growing organisation where you can continuously develop yourself both professionally and on a personal level.