🔥 We challenge you!
All our products are designed and produced in-house. From software to hardware development, we control the entire process. As an Electronic / Mechatronics Engineer experienced with PCB's and C/C++, you will play a key role in our R&D development. You will be focused on designing integrated circuits and developing firmware for our new products, ensuring optimal efficiency and stability. You will take the lead in the production and communication with our partners and have the possibility to built your team as the company grows.
- You are known for creating high-quality code that is scalable, reliable and reusable.
- You love the whole package: drive the design, coding, testing, bring-up, integration, continuous maintenance, improvements, and releases of the subsystems.
- You have a deep knowledge and experience of firmware engineering methodology, processes, and good practices.
👉🏼 You are
You bring a collaborative and problem-solving mentality and have affinity with sustainability. You dare to take a lot of responsibility yourself, but at the same time you can work well in a team.
There are some checkboxes that we would like you to check for this embedded development vacancy:
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar (BS, MS preferred- C or C++: Experienced in Firmware development
- 3 years+ work experience in Embedded System development or similar.
- Knowledge and experience of firmware engineering methodology, processes, and good practices.
- Experience designing custom PCBs and hands-on experience with ECAD software
- Experience in overseeing PCB production, which includes sourcing parts and providing proper documentation
Nice to haves:
- Experience in the consumer electronics industry
- Experience with realtime systems.
- Production and test engineering knowledge.
👩💻 Job Description
What you will be doing:
The job consists 70% of individual contribution and 30% of team management. You will design and improve on our in-house custom PCBs. Furthermore, you will be writing Firmware in C++ for developing GUI and IoT integration. With your experience in embedded software, you provide guidance and support to other team members to make decision on software and hardware improvements..
🏦 What do you get in return?
Besides the fact that with your skills as an electronic engineer you can make real impact in a scale-up environment, we offer good working conditions. A good salary that matches your experience and a lot of perks:
- 26 paid holiday days to unwind
- A young, fun and ambitious team to work with
- An excellent Pension plan
- A healthy lunch when in the office
- A challenging position with plenty of opportunities for advancement and development
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Access to our 3D printer and Laser cutting machinery
- And of course unlimited pure water :)