🔥 We challenge you!
- Perform hardware design, analysis, simulation, prototyping.
- PCB layout design and development.
- Programming microcontrollers or modifying an implemented embedded code.
- Contribute to testing and debugging the system.
- Develop and document hardware requirements.
- Assess third-party and open-source software.
- BSc and MSc students in BSc or MSc electrical engineering, IT, or mechatronics.
- Enthusiastic for engineering development and impact on society.
- Have a basic hands-on skill for working with electronics (soldering, measurements, etc.).
- Relevant education at BSc or MSc level.
- Proficient in spoken and written Dutch and/or English is a requirement for this internship.
🏦 What do you get in return?
- We offer the unique opportunity for students to familiarize themselves and to gain experience in development of advanced technologies for industrial applications as part of our internship program.
- Diverse and dynamic environment of SHM NEXT, where interns will have direct and frequent contact with the expert team members for constructive feedback and guidance.