🔥 We challenge you!
At Renset, we're on a mission to transform the construction industry with our groundbreaking portable battery solution. Our innovative technology has the potential to revolutionise how energy is managed on construction sites, and we're seeking an experienced and passionate Electrical Engineer / Electronics Designer to join our team and drive the development of our
cutting-edge battery system.
👉🏼 You are
- Lead the development, testing, and maintenance of the central control unit's hardware, encompassing custom PCB layout, harness layout, and the selection of off-the-shelf components.
- Enhance the battery system's junction capabilities, focusing on the soft starter system, to optimize energy distribution and improve performance.
- Design and construct hardware components in adherence to safety regulations, particularly the DEKRA/KEMA standards, ensuring the system's compliance for certification by an independent testing and certification body.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of electrical engineers, software developers, and design professionals to ensure seamless integration of hardware and software components.
- Develop and execute test plans to verify the functionality, reliability, and safety of the hardware components and their interactions.
- Participate in the selection of appropriate components and suppliers, considering factors such as performance, cost, availability, and sustainability.
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and safety standards to contribute innovative ideas and continuous improvement to the team's projects.
- Effectively communicate technical
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in designing and developing hardware components for complex systems, preferably in energy management, power distribution, or related fields.
- Proficiency in PCB layout software and design tools (e.g., Altium, KiCad), as well as experience with simulation and modeling software.
- Solid understanding of power electronics, circuit design, and analog and digital signal processing.
- Experience with soft starter systems and energy distribution strategies.
- Familiarity with safety standards and regulations (DEKRA/KEMA or equivalent) and the ability to design and build hardware to meet these requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Previous experience in collaborating with software and design engineers to achieve seamless integration of hardware and software components.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present technical information clearly and concisely.
🏦 What do you get in return?
This is a Full-Time position based at our YES!Delft office. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Joining Renset B.V. offers the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and contribute to a startup's growth in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
If you are passionate about software development, innovative technology, and contributing to a meaningful project, we encourage you to apply.